- Table View
- List View
Learn the Signature Techniques of Top Polymer Clay ArtistsPolymer Clay Master Class offers you a close-up look at the creative processes of eleven acclaimed polymer clay artists as they share their expertise with one another and you. Judy Belcher and Tamara Honaman bring together these talented artists for the first time, offering their individual techniques and then documenting how they inspire and challenge one another in the creation of collaborative pieces. In five lessons with sixteen guided projects, you will gain an understanding of the polymer clay skills you've always wanted to master, such as:* Creating with sculpture, canework, and imitative techniques* Altering the surface with carving, transfers, imprint, and silk screening* Incorporating mixed media, such as metal, wood, and fiber* Designing using cold connections, hollow and lightweight forms, kinetic construction, and jewelry-finishing techniques* Pushing the boundaries of the Skinner Blend technique* Collaborating with fellow artists to open up new creative possibilitiesWith contributors including Leslie Blackford, Cynthia Tinapple, Lindly Haunani, Sarah Shriver, and many others, you have a front-row seat to the world of innovative polymer clay art. Challenge your assumptions about methods, style, and collaboration, and get ready to start on your own creative journey. Also available as an ebook
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.