- Table View
- List View
Using numerous real-life examples from global technology corporations, and with a foreword from Tim Curran the Chief Executive Officer of the Global Technology Distribution Council, this revised edition of Distribution Channels explores the chain that makes technology products and services available for market and explains how to make the most of each step of the process. By defining the role and significance of the various partners involved, including distributors, wholesalers and final-tier channel players, it provides a clear understanding of the entire go-to-market process, whilst also explaining channel partners' business models and how to engage with them for effective market access. Technology Distribution Channels covers both the tactical and strategic dimensions of channel economics as well as containing information on accessing and servicing markets and customers, controlling brands, integrating web and online channels, building the value proposition and creating differentiation. Comprehensive and clear, Technology Distribution Channels provides readers with the knowledge needed to improve their business model to ensure maximum market exposure and successful product delivery.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.