- Table View
- List View
Recent improvements in the efficiency, quality, and cost of genome-wide sequencing have prompted biologists and biomedical researchers to move away from microarray-based technology to ultra high-throughput, massively parallel genomic sequencing (Next Generation Sequencing, NGS) technology. In Next Generation Microarray Bioinformatics: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide techniques to bring together current computational and statistical methods to analyze and interpreting both microarray and NGS data. These methods and techniques include resources for microarray bioinformatics, microarray data analysis, microarray bioinformatics in systems biology, next generation sequencing data analysis, and emerging applications of microarray and next generation sequencing. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular BiologyTM series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory. Authoritative and practical, Next Generation Microarray Bioinformatics: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of this crucially important research into the human DNA.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.