- Table View
- List View
To everyone, Shante Dogan has a wonderful life. She is the pastor of a successful church, a loving single parent, a sought-after conference speaker and in a solid relationship with the most eligible bachelor in town, Maxwell Patrick, a local pastor. Her life is turned upside down when she successfully stops the opening of a gentlemens club that is owned by her ex-husband, Kevin, another local pastor. As her relationship with Max heats up, Shante faces the biggest trial in her ministry when her church board questions her integrity, morality and commitment to Christ. She faces the dilemma of revealing and confronting her past and relying on her faith to help her find peace and true love.
Shante Patrick, Deandrea Fuller, and Misha Taylor lead very different lifestyles, but they have one thing in common: each woman is married to a successful pastor. Shante is an internationally known conference speaker and bestselling author who just received the shock of her life. Deandrea is an aggressive psychologist with two doctoral degrees who is struggling to keep her family together with her husband's busy schedule. Misha is a soft-spoken teacher who is in a battle to keep her child from being taken from her. All of them are facing challenges in their marriages and ministries. After a chance meeting at a First Ladies' conference, secrets of their pasts are revealed. With each revelation, their commitment to God and family is questioned. These women will have to decide if they can rely on their faith and work together to help each other mend the broken pieces of their relationships. K. T. Richey explores the unique challenges that face these First Ladies. The choices they make can affect not only them, but their families and the churches that their husbands lead.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.