- Table View
- List View
Macmillian/McGraw-Hill Language Arts can help the student become the best writer and user of language that they can possibly be.
Because language is so important in your life, you will need to learn how to use it correctly. What you learn will help you when you read a book, write a story, speak to your friends, and listen to the world around you. This book can help you become the best writer and user of language that you can possibly be.
Language textbook for 4th graders.
This book, Macmillan/McGraw-Hill Language Arts, can help you become the best writer and user of language that you can possibly be.
McGraw Hill Reading is a book meant to give teachers the resources they need to help all students succeed. Literature combined with instructions and practices ensures that students grow as life-long readers and writers.
A resource textbook the contents of which include Time of my life, Building Bridges, Imagine that!, Investigate!, Bright Ideas, and Crossroads.
This book is one of a series of Macmillan / McGraw-Hill elementary school reading texts. This text is for Grade 5.
Macmillan/McGraw-Hill Reading contains unit lessons on: Pathways, A Common Thread, With Flying Colors, Seek and Discover, Brainstorms, and All Things Considered.
A great collection of stories and practice questions to help kids improve their comprehension skills.
A collection of interesting stories and practice exercise to help students improve their comprehension skills.
This is a collection of stories and practice exercise to improve a student's comprehensions skills.
This book is designed to help students improve their reading skills. It contains stories with comprehension questions at the end of each story.
High quality literature coupled with explicit instruction and ample practice ensures that students grow as life-long readers and writers.
This book offers well described examples of each topic and practice immediately following each lesson.
This McGraw-Hill Language Arts Texas Edition contains resources to upgrade the reading and writing skills of English Language.
English language textbook for 6th graders.
A textbook that helps children improve their reading skills by use of poems, play, stories and comprehension passages.
This book has unit lessons on: Pathways, A Common Thread, With Flying Colors, Seek and Discover, Barnstorms, and All Things Considered.
This book is a treasure of vast reading materials packed under the heads of What's New, Just Between us and Express yourself with plenty of illustrations.
Reading textbook for 3rd graders.
A collection of various stories containing illustrative pictures from different authors. Each story contains pictures. At the end of each story there are questions.
A textbook designed to help Georgia 1st grade students improve their reading skills.
A collection of stories, poems and informational articles about the world around us.
The book contains good materials for reading.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.