- Table View
- List View
Family Power is a comprehensive guide to healthful weight management for all members of the family, including children and adolescents. The latest scientific research has shown that children are strongly influenced by the food- and physical activity-related decisions made by parents and other family members, and this knowledge provides the basis for the advice in this breakthrough book.
She loses, he loses... and everybody wins! There's no doubt about it-when couples embark on a weight-loss program together, they improve their chance of success. Now Weight Watchers, the world's leader in providing weight-loss information, services, and support, presents this practical guide specifically designed to help women and men work together to lose weight and keep it off. It explains the many differences between the sexes when it comes to weight gain and loss and helps couples overcome these differences with dependable and insightful information on: The weight-health connection and how the genders differ Male and female differences in body image The language of weight loss Why men lose weight faster than women Different weight-loss motivators for men and women Eating and exercise strategies that work best for women and men How best to support your partner's weight-loss efforts Research shows that women and men who live together - from newlyweds to empty-nesters - tend to gain weight at similar times. The good news is that, working together as a team, your chances of losing those extra pounds increase. Weight Watchers She Loses, He Loses gives you the information, strategies, and insights you need to make it happen.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.