- Table View
- List View
The holidays are a time for wishes, magic and, of course, love. Celebrate the season with this delightful collection of Christmas tales. What better way for Connor Talbot, Earl of Redfirn, to spend the holidays than convincing Leonora Compton that the only match she needs to make is with him! The Duke of Ashton has had three years to plan for his perfect Christmas present--the Lady Eleanor Fitzsimmons as his wife. Now, all he has to do is convince the reluctant lady . . . Phin Baldwin does not believe in Christmas magic . . . until the clever and beautiful Ginny Overton gets it into her head to show him how wonderful it can be when wishes come true. Just returned from the Crusades, marriage is the last thing on Sir Caerwyn's mind. But will he be able to resist Lady Nia, the thief of his boyhood heart, when she tempts him yet again? Responsible Ethan Weatherstone is determined to save Penelope Rutledge--and her reputation--from her silly scheme, but can he save himself from the temptation of her lips?
Damien Morton is madly in love. Unfortunately, it's with his best friend's widow, Lady Danver. Damien is not worthy of Celia. Or so he thinks. Desperate to escape his feelings for her, he plans to leave the country at the first of the year. Celia treats him as a family friend and nothing more-until they share a heated kiss beneath the mistletoe... Celia is shocked by the passions that surge within her at her dear friend's kiss. One touch and one taste aren't enough to satisfy her cravings, and she is startled into action. Damien has stirred something inside her that she never expected to experience again, and she must have more. Full of shameless desire and emotions newly discovered, she decides to pursue Damien and won't be deterred. Will she be able to convince him to stay-both in her heart and life-forever? 20,000 words
Widowed Lady Julia Renwick is still young enough to crave a man's touch; but she's too old to think that the Earl of Bedingfield could see her as anything more than a family friend. Garrett Walker is handsome, charming and only 26 years old-the perfect catch for any one of this year's debutantes.Garrett has no interest in the maidens vying for his attentions. He wants only Julia. With just two weeks left in the season, he makes a bold move by asking her to dance. When she counters with a shocking request of her own, Garrett eagerly agrees.Soon, they are stealing away for passionate encounters at every society event they attend. Garrett introduces Julia to excitements she never knew existed, and her newfound confidence quickly attracts other eligible men. It's not long before Garrett realizes he must find a way to keep the lady all to himself...17,000 words
Enter a sinfully wicked world where three daring women encounter sexy rakes in these erotic adventures...In Lessons in Indiscretion, widowed Lady Julia Renwick pursues the much younger Earl of Bedingfield and is shocked to discover she has much to learn from him when it comes to passion. In Her Christmas Pleasure, Damien Morton secretly craves the love of his best friend's widow, Lady Danver, until a stolen kiss under the mistletoe ignites a desire they can no longer deny. In A Scandalous Affair, widowed Lady Pomeroy sets out to seduce the mysterious Marquess of Hartwell-deemed "Black Hart" by society-by wantonly inviting him to a private rendezvous...Stories also available for purchase separately.
From the moment Daphne, Lady Pomeroy, meets the mysterious Marquess of Hartwell at a masquerade ball, she's determined to seduce him. The handsome, charming man cannot possibly be the cold, calculating lord who Society calls "Black Hart." Risking everything, the lonely widow invites the elusive Hartwell to her dinner party...for two.Hartwell's arrogant reputation is built on a lie. For he has a shameful secret that keeps him in the shadows: a stutter-his downfall since childhood. He'd rather keep his mouth shut than look the fool. But he's shocked to discover that in Daphne's company-and in her bed-his stutter vanishes.After one wanton evening together, Daphne is hurt when the lord lives up to his Black Hart name. Yet his reasons for leaving surprise even him. Now he must confess everything or risk losing Daphne forever...22,000 words
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.