- Table View
- List View
Fall is an ever-popular season for knitters, and with November Knits you can knit warm and stylish garments and accessories to make the season a little cozier. Popular knit designers and authors Courtney Kelley and Kate Gagnon Osborn join forces with all-star contributors, including Melissa LaBarre, Cirilia Rose, Cecily Glowik McDonald, Kristen TenDyke, and many more.Capture the essence of fall with 20 projects that range from casual cardigans and scarves to sweet, stylish wraps and sweaters.The book is divided into three moods:Farm Hands is the most casual design section, filled with rustic and durable garments to shield you through afternoons in a brisk wind.Ivy League features sophisticated and smart knitwear, featuring bolder colors and classic styling.Down Home is ideal for holidays and special occasions, bringing warmth and comfort to slightly dressier garments. These patterns feature elegant knitted lace, layered and worked for warmth.With knitted garments and accessories by expert designers, November Knits is a must-have resource.
Inspired by traditional knits, up-and-coming designers Kate Gagnon Osborn and Courtney Kelley put their own contemporary spin on knitting in Vintage Modern Knits.Vintage Modern Knits features several different traditional techniques-cables, Fair Isle, lace, colorwork, and more- all showcased in modern, luxurious projects that are fun to knit and even more fun to wear. Divided into three sections (Vintage Feminine, Rustic Weekend, and Winter Harbor), Vintage Modern showcases tailored lines, close fit, and easy-to wear style. These classic, yet contemporary projects are sure to enhance any knitter's wardrobe and be stylish for years to come. Projects range from quick mittens, hats, shawls, and scarves to cozy cardigans and pullovers in a variety of knitting techniques. From classic designs with fashion-forward color schemes to funky cable sweaters for weekend living, each pattern takes its inspiration from classic silhouettes and adds updated twists for unique must-have pieces.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.