- Table View
- List View
Like every parent, you've probably... Begged, "Please, just take one more bite" Wondered if you should "sneak" nutrition into what you make Worried that your child is picky, and just getting pickier A practical and easy-to-use guide from registered dietitian and pediatric specialist Kate Samela, Give Peas a Chance is everything you need to finally manage finicky toddlers at the table. You'll not only ensure that your child is getting good nutrition, but also promote a healthy relationship with food and expand the repertoire of even the pickiest of eaters! "Kate Samela provides an easy-to-understand, scientifically valid approach to feeding picky toddlers."--Jeffrey S. Hymans, MD "Kate Samela shows parents of toddlers that there's no need to press the nutritional panic button."--Lauren Slayton, MS, RD
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.