- Table View
- List View
A deadly masquerade. As an undercover asset for the FBI, Sasha Bracciali can deceive with finesse and improvise at a moment's notice. And she'll gladly practice any deception if it means saving a kidnapped Athena student. So Sasha takes on the roles of Mafia princess, seductress and co-conspirator at the fortress of an Eastern European despot. Cut off from everything and everyone she knows--including the FBI handler with whom she's been having an affair--Sasha unmasks a painful truth: She has no idea who to trust. But she must figure it out quickly, or her most ambitious charade will also be her last.
To celebrated criminal defense attorney Derek Grainger, objectivity is the key to success. But how can he be objective when his new client, a convicted murderer, possesses information crucial to the welfare of Derek's five-year-old daughter and won't divulge it unless and until his conviction is reversed on appeal? Derek frantically searches the trial transcripts for reversible errors, and when his efforts are unsuccessful, he takes a desperate gamble and hires an assistant Copyright © Libri GmbH. All rights reserved.
Rick Diaz came to the hotel bar with two goals: to escape the tortured reality of his new existence and to find a woman. Over the last nine weeks both his body and personality have changed--he is stronger, more aggressive, and has an animal magnetism no woman could resist. But he's also afraid that once his transformation is complete, he can never have a real relationship again--giving him one more night to enjoy the pleasure of a woman's touch. Megan O'Neill turns out to be that woman. Rick used to star in her finest fantasies while they attended college together, though nothing could compare to the fierce passion she experiences during her night with Rick. But when Rick leaves the next morning without saying goodbye, Megan thinks she'll never set eyes on him again. . . Until Rick returns to tell her that he is a Guardian, destined to save the world from evil--and that Megan is the only woman who can help him. . .
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.