- Table View
- List View
This Microsoft Office 2010 Introductory text, part of the Origins Series, includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable, yet challenging for learners. Students receive a wide range of learning experiences from activities with one or two commands to simulations and case studies that challenge and sharpen learners' problem-solving skills. This is a hardcover text.
Introduce your students to Microsoft Office Word 2007 with the books teachers know and trust from the award-winning authors, Pasewark and Pasewark along with contributing authors Rachel Biheller Bunin, Jessica Evans, Katherine T. Pinard, and Robin M. Romer. This text includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable, yet challenging for learners. Students will be engaged with activities that range from simulations to case studies that challenge and sharpen problem-solving skills.
Microsoft Word 2010 Complete provides a thorough introduction of Microsoft Word 2010 skills to beginning learners. This text includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable, yet challenging for students. Students will be engaged with activities that range from simulations to case studies that challenge and sharpen problem-solving skills while gaining the hands-on practice needed to be confident and successful computer users.
Microsoft Word 2010 Introductory, part of the Origins Series, is designed for beginning users of Microsoft Office 2010. This self-paced, step-by-step book with corresponding screenshots makes learning easy and enjoyable. Students will learn the new features of excel through a variety of activities, simulations, and case studies. End-of-lesson exercises reinforce the skills covered in each lesson.
Following the critical thinking, problem-solving approach of the New Perspectives Series learners will gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word 2007, including the new features of the software. The case-based tutorials challenge learners to apply what they are learning to real-life tasks, preparing them to easily transfer skills to new situations. With the New Perspectives Series approach, learners understand why they?re learning what they?re learning, and are better situated to retain skills.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.