- Table View
- List View
This Microsoft Office 2010 Introductory text, part of the Origins Series, includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable, yet challenging for learners. Students receive a wide range of learning experiences from activities with one or two commands to simulations and case studies that challenge and sharpen learners' problem-solving skills. This is a hardcover text.
Introduce your students to Microsoft Office Word 2007 with the books teachers know and trust from the award-winning authors, Pasewark and Pasewark along with contributing authors Rachel Biheller Bunin, Jessica Evans, Katherine T. Pinard, and Robin M. Romer. This text includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable, yet challenging for learners. Students will be engaged with activities that range from simulations to case studies that challenge and sharpen problem-solving skills.
Microsoft Word 2010 Complete provides a thorough introduction of Microsoft Word 2010 skills to beginning learners. This text includes features that make learning easy and enjoyable, yet challenging for students. Students will be engaged with activities that range from simulations to case studies that challenge and sharpen problem-solving skills while gaining the hands-on practice needed to be confident and successful computer users.
Microsoft Word 2010 Introductory, part of the Origins Series, is designed for beginning users of Microsoft Office 2010. This self-paced, step-by-step book with corresponding screenshots makes learning easy and enjoyable. Students will learn the new features of excel through a variety of activities, simulations, and case studies. End-of-lesson exercises reinforce the skills covered in each lesson.
Following the critical thinking, problem-solving approach of the New Perspectives Series learners will gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word 2007, including the new features of the software. The case-based tutorials challenge learners to apply what they are learning to real-life tasks, preparing them to easily transfer skills to new situations. With the New Perspectives Series approach, learners understand why they?re learning what they?re learning, and are better situated to retain skills.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.