- Table View
- List View
Starting, owning, or running a successful company can bring personal and financial freedom as well as a profound sense of accomplishment, especially in times of turmoil. In this powerful guide to achieving independence, entrepreneur and inspirational speaker Keith Cameron Smith shares ten crucial principles to help you make the leap from ordinary follower to extraordinary leader, including * Entrepreneurs have an empowering perspective of failure. Employees see failure as bad. Learn to see setbacks not as a form of rejection, but as feedback to help you learn and grow. * Entrepreneurs are solution finders. Employees are problem solvers. Instead of quick fixes, seek out permanent solutions that save time and money. * Entrepreneurs look into the future. Employees look into the past. Choose where you want to go, take consistent steps in that direction, and work toward it relentlessly. Begin building a better future today. Even if you can't start your own business, you can make positive changes right now, in your cubicle or your corner office, by adopting an entrepreneurial spirit. By following Keith Cameron Smith's expert advice, you too can take control of your career and your life, once and for all! Foreword by Sharon Lechter Praise for Keith Cameron Smith's The Top 10 Distinctions between Millionaires and the Middle Class "Everyone can be a millionaire. You just need to know the 10 Distinctions. Learn, use, and study these great distinctions and become a millionaire."--Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of The One Minute Millionaire and Chicken Soup for the Soul "Filled with wisdom and knowledge that leads to freedom and abundance."--Nido R. Qubein, author of Stairway to SuccessFrom the Hardcover edition.
Revealing the knowledge of some of the most successful people on the planet, this title leads readers to the path to becoming both rich and happy. It explains how to develop perseverance and overcome obstacles, embrace change and profit from it, take calculated risks and avoid regrets, and more.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.