- Table View
- List View
Pastor Ken Hutcherson is a candid commentator on the state of the modern church. He says we're living in the midst of the Seven Churches of Revelation right now. The real question for believers today is not, "What does the church think about Jesus?" but rather, "What does Jesus think about His Church?" What does He think about the passion, purity, and priorities of today's believers? Is He pleased? Grieved? Angry? Hutcherson shows how the message contained in Revelation, chapters two and three, is as up-to-date as today's headlines. This dynamic follow-up to Here Comes the Bride is the timely "wake-up call" every church -- and individual -- needs today.From the Trade Paperback edition.
In this paperback release of Here Comes the Bride (formerly titled The Church), Pastor Ken Hutcherson reveals how God's original intention for His church has been distorted under stifling layers of tradition, denominationalism, racism, and fear. Many of today's believers jump from one congregation to another, searching in vain for the "real thing." Hutcherson calls us back to the book of Acts to find a church that's bold, energetic, empowered, and unstoppable. He underlines God's unchanging heart for the church -- and His unchanging will for us to be a people of truth, power, reconciliation, and love.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.