- Table View
- List View
From the back cover: If aliens ever visit Earth, they'll definitely want to take this book home with them. No other souvenir will do after they've seen the world through Kenn Nesbitt's eyes-a world full of mashed potatoes on the ceiling, kangaruplets, skunks in love, antigravity machines, and a jillion other imaginative subjects. No matter what planet you live on, you'll want this book, too . . . it's packed with far-out, funny, clever poems guaranteed to give you a galactic case of the giggles.
<p><b><i>Once upon a time there was a story. It was a lovely story with absolutely NO BEARS in it-not a SINGLE BEAR anywhere. </i></b></p><p><b><i>Then one day. . . MORE BEARS!</i></b></p><p><b>KENN NESBITT</b>is possibly the funniest and most sought-after children's poet writing today. When he's not writing, podcasting, updating his website (poetry4kids. com), or visiting schools sharing his wacky brand of humor with kids across America, Kenn can be found cuddling his collection of stuffed bears. He seriously cannot get enough of bears. Or chickens. </p><p><b>TROY CUMMINGS</b>has been drawing goofy animals pretty much nonstop since kindergarten. His illustrations have appeared in newspapers, in magazines, on websites, on frozen fish stick packages, and in hospital waiting rooms. He hibernates in Greencastle, Indiana, with his wife and cubs. </p>
The lunch ladies will finally have their revenge! From the lunch ladies getting back at kids who complain about cafeteria food, to principals who disappear into thin air, school has never been so funny. Revenge of the Lunch Ladies is sure to keep the laughs coming with each giggle-packed page. Kenn Nesbitt has created forty-five silly poems and songs all about school. By night, Kenn Nesbitt is a genius criminal mastermind whose work is so secret, even he doesn't know what it is. By day, he is a masked crimefighter whose sworn duty is to defeat his own diabolical plots. When not saving the world from himself, Kenn Nesbitt can be found writing funny poetry at poetry4kids.com and visiting schools nationwide. The lunch ladies will finally have their revenge! From the lunch ladies getting back at kids who complain about cafeteria food, to principals who disappear into thin air, school has never been so funny. Revenge of the Lunch Ladies is sure to keep the laughs coming with each giggle-packed page. Kenn Nesbitt has created forty-five silly poems and songs all about school. Following the success of When the Teacher Isn't Looking, this book combines Nesbitt's talent and sense of humor to deliver a knee-slapping collection. If silly principals and crazy lunch ladies don't have you laughing, a science project that ate the student's dog will!
Laugh your way through the holiday season! Kenn Nesbitt and Linda Knaus will light up your holiday celebration with this book of cheerful Christmas poetry. Nesbitt and Knaus teamed up to create 20 charming poems capturing all the things that could go wrong during the Christmas season, including hunting for a mall parking spot on the day after Thanksgiving, Santa getting stuck in the chimney, eating unusual foods at a potluck Christmas dinner, and more.With delightful illustrations by Mike and Carl Gordon, this collection is sure to bring extra cheer to young and old this holiday season!
It's Official: Kids want more of Kenn Nesbitt's sidesplitting poetry. They can't get enough of his clever wordplay, wonderful imagery, and zany rhymes. In this brand-new collection, Kenn has totally made up over fifty poems involving Acrobatic Cats, Kung Fu Pets, and Chickens on Computers.
A collection of humorous poems about the ups and downs of going to school.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.