- Table View
- List View
Hundreds of delicious, gluten-free recipes for every occasion! The Big Book of Gluten-Free Recipes is the perfect guide for creating family-friendly gluten-free meals. It includes detailed instructions as well as a variety of easy-to-make dishes that are not only bursting with flavor, but also missing those key ingredients that you really don't want to use--wheat, barley, and rye. Featuring more than 500 mouthwatering gluten-free recipes, you will find something to satisfy everyone, including: Pull-apart cinnamon raisin biscuits Sicilian eggplant rolls Sausage and shrimp jambalaya Lamb with garlic, lemon, and rosemary Blueberry-peach cobbler Maple pumpkin spice lattes With so many simple, gluten-free dishes in one volume, you'll never have to look anywhere else for wholesome meals that your entire family will love!
The Everything Pregnancy Nutrition Book gives mothers expert advice on how to: - Know which vitamins, supplements, and herbs are safe to take- Manage pregnancy weight gain- Measure carbs, protein, fat, and sugar intake- Start baby on a healthy diet
If you are a person with diabetes, suffer from high blood pressure, or just want to cut sugar out of your diet, The No-Sugar Cookbook is for you! Edited by registered dietitian Kimberly A. Tessmer, this practical cookbook shows you how to sacrifice sugar but not flavor! Features more than 200 recipes, including the following treats: Fruit Salsa, Buckwheat Pancakes, Chicken a la King, Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse, Honey Raisin Bars. All these recipes contain no added sugar or provide a healthier alternative sugar substitute-but still taste great! With The No-Sugar Cookbook, sugar-free food never tasted so sweet! Book jacket.
If you have a gluten allergy, or know someone with one, then you know that it is extremely difficult to live with a gluten intolerance. Not only is it a trial to find foods that are safe to eat, it is ten times harder to find foods that are healthy, gluten-free, and appeal to the whole family! The No-Gluten Cookbook is here to help you solve these problems and more, with such breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack offerings as: Shrimp and Lobster Salad Fresh Tuscan Tomato Soup Spicy Cornbread Stuffed with Chilies Chocolate Mint Swirl Cheesecake with Chocolate Nut Crust Having a gluten allergy does not mean you have to sacrifice fine dining! With more than 200 delicious, gluten-free recipes to choose from, you'll start to see your diet restrictions as benefits, rather than deprivations!
With today's busy lifestyles, eating healthy can be a challenge. But we all know that a sensible diet goes a long way to ensuring great health, high energy levels, and overall wellbeing. Your Guide to Health: Nutrition provides you with the information you need to improve your dietary intake and ensure that you follow dietary guidelines. Your Guide to Health: Nutrition is clear, concise, and easy to use--eating right has never been easier!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.