Lady Maura Daventry has been forced to endure the condemnation and whispered speculation of society ever since the murder of her scandalous mother. But when Maura inadvertently discovers that the wrong person might have been held responsible for the crime, she sets out to find answers by teaming up with Gabriel Sutcliffe, Earl of Hawksley, the one man who could prove to be a threat to her vulnerable heart: the devilishly handsome and dangerously seductive son of the very man once accused of her mother's death...
It takes a thief to catch a thief...and one kiss to steal a heart. For one brief moment, Lady Emily Knight knew what heaven was when she shared a soul-searing kiss with Peter. But a penniless youth schooled in the London streets cannot love a beautiful heiress--so he vanished, leaving Emily heartbroken . . . Now a formidable Bow Street Runner, Peter returns to hunt down an elusive thief who's been preying on the Oxfordshire wealthy--even though his mission must inevitably reunite him with the sensuous beauty who haunts his dreams and whose taste still lingers on his lips. But as tantalizing embraces enflame their passion once more, will Emily's knowledge of the thief's true identity transform desire into distrust and impassioned lovers into dangerous adversaries?
Deirdre Wilks, the infamous Viscountess Rotherby, is shunned by the ton, who whisper behind closed doors of her shadowy past. And now every hope she harbors of repairing her reputation is at risk when a desperate, dashing gentleman comes to her for aid. He has heard the rumors . . . but fearing for his sister, vanished somewhere in London's disreputable corners, Lord Tristan Knight must seek help from the mysterious beauty. Although her intentions are cloaked, Deirdre's warm heart and enchanting face are more befitting an angel than a sinner. And soon, Tristan realizes he can never relinquish this bold and remarkable woman. Yet Deirdre must guard a secret -- a shocking truth that, once revealed, could destroy the passionate love he has brought into her life.
What woman could resist such a passionate protector as Royce Grenville, Viscount Stonehurst? Certainly not I, Lady Aimee Daventry. Ten years ago, I was the sole witness to my mother's scandalous murder. Now the memory of that fateful day has begun to haunt my dreams. And only I can finally bring the fiend to justice . . . if he doesn't find me first. With my life in grave danger, Royce is only too willing to watch over me. The last time I saw Royce I was just a girl. I was drawn to him even then, though he returned from war with dark secrets of his own. I've sworn that nothing will keep me from avenging my mother . . . but with my desire for the devastatingly handsome Royce raging out of control, how can I resist the perfect seduction?
Kimberly Logan begins an enthralling new series about the three Daventry sisters who grapple with a deep mystery--each book in the trilogy unveils more clues--and the sexy heroes who love them. Lady Jillian Daventry is a woman on a mission. Tormented by the murder of her beloved mother, she has spent the past four years using her amateur sleuthing skills to secretly aid Bow Street in solving some of their most baffling cases in the hopes that she might eventually find the person responsible. When Mr. Connor Monroe, a self-made man who has risen from poverty in the rookeries of London, comes to her with a murder mystery of his own, she believes she might have finally stumbled across the lead she has been looking for. Connor's case seems to be somehow linked to her own, and she is determined to get to the bottom of circumstances, even if it means working with the most infuriating, most maddening, most attractive man she has ever met.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.