Get internal communications right in your organization and the benefits are clear. Motivated staff, better financial performance, a strong external reputation and delighted customers are just a few of the reasons why getting your message over to staff effectively matters.Internal Communications explores what good practice in internal communications looks like, providing a no-nonsense approach to devising an internal communications strategy based on the authors' extensive experiences as consultants and in-house leaders in the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. It provides a step-by-step guide to: -Building an internal communications team and plan -Devising messages and deciding which channels to use - Working with line managers and senior leaders -Researching and evaluating internal communications -Supporting change within an organizationSupported by easy to follow models, example explanations of the core theory, and case studies, Internal Communications provides students and internal communicators alike with the practical tools and advice they need to make a difference in an organization.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.