- Table View
- List View
Lindsay took to marriage like a starlet to stilettos, but her husband had a deeper love for his business. Left alone after his death, Lindsay must find out who she is when there isn't a party to plan or another person's life to be organized. Can she find her way Back to Life? Lindsay realized when she married Ron, a man seventeen years her senior, that the odds were he'd see heaven before her, but she never expected to be a widow at thirty-five. She knows there's too much of life remaining for her to just sit around in mourning, but she can't seem to kick-start the rest of her life. Then unexpected help arrives...when Ron's first wife, Jane, shows up at Lindsay's front door. The executor of their late husband's estate, Jane is everything Lindsay's not: strong, stubborn, independent...and a lot older. There are other surprises as well, including Ron Jr. (whom Jane insists is not "really" Ron's son). But against all odds, a most unlikely friendship begins to develop-as each woman discovers how to own up to her past mistakes and to reevaluate what is really important. Told in the alternating voices of Jane and Lindsay, and featuring the return of many of the unforgettable characters introduced in The Trophy Wives Club, Back to Life is a lighthearted, relatable read about where to turn when life goes in a direction you never planned.
A plastic surgeon, a condemned house, and a wedding date from the dark side. It's enough to send a girl and her gal pals running for the spa! Christian chick-lit.
Four new inspirational love stories from days gone by.
Morgan seems to have it all, but her etiquette-controlled, well-sculpted life has left her without an identity to call her own. Christian chick-lit.
Forever friends Morgan Malliard, Poppy Clayton, and Lilly Jacobs live completely separate lives---and "catch up" at California's Spa Del Mar. When Lilly decides that "bad hair" is at the root of all her problems, her cohorts are full of "helpful" advice. But what does God have in store for three gals pursuing the perfect pedicure?
After moving out of her apartment, Ashley lives with her friend Kay. When Kay asks her to buy half the house, Ashley agrees. Her boyfriend, Seth, isn't close to proposing, so she sinks her savings into the deal. Then Seth gives her a puppy, and mayhem ensues. But Ashley can handle the chaos---can't she? 288 pages, softcover from Nelson.
Ashley Stockingdale is a 31-year-old patent attorney in Silicon Valley. She's cute, eligible, Christian---and sitting home alone most weekends. Until she decides to go for it! But what's "it" . . . a promotion? A new wardrobe? The handsome doctor she recently met? Will Ashley discover the difference between her "wants" and her "needs"? 288 pages, softcover from Nelson.
I've imagined my wedding dress since I was a little girl. It's an elegant shantung sheath with cap sleeves, a sweetheart neckline and tiny, seed pearls sewn on the cinched bodice. Seed pearls,hah! Now that I'm standing in the bridal boutique, something has snapped. Girlfriend, I want satin, yards and yards of it! I want sequins and crystals and a bum-bow the size of Brazil, leg o'mutton sleeves, and a train that practically explodes onto the scene. I want something that screams I'm the bride lost in a snow-flurry of white. Bring on winter, baby! Ashley Stockingdale is getting married!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.