- Table View
- List View
If you work with SharePoint, you may have discovered that there are countless tricks for using this platform to solve real-world problems--and you certainly wouldn't mind learning some of them. That's the purpose behind EndUserSharePoint, a community site that lets end users share ingenious new ways for putting SharePoint to work. This insightful and entertaining book presents a compilation of popular, well-written articles from the site, published by contributors for people who use SharePoint at their companies but don't have access to its technical server side. Each engaging story puts you into the narrative as a participant, rather than a passive observer, so you can easily visualize the situation and share the "aha!" solution with the author. Learn some tricks, gain some insight--and have fun doing it. These articles will help you: Build a documented framework for evaluating whether your company is getting the most value from SharePoint Create documentation and script management with OneNote and a SharePoint library Use the Data View Web Part to create hyperlinks from existing SharePoint data Implement data visualization in SharePoint without access to the server Creating document libraries with mixed content sources in any SharePoint version Pull information from disparate site collections into a single navigation system Contributors include: Sadalit Van Buren Kerri Abraham Jim Bob Howard Marc D. Anderson Laura Rogers Waldek Mastykarz Alexander Bautz Dessie Lunsford Eric Alexander Peter Allen "What a fantastic resource. No other book in the SharePoint community hits this 'power user' or 'end user' audience like this book does. There are powerful examples in here that will really solve business problems and set the reader on the right track." --Joel Oleson, Global SharePoint Evangelist, and one of the first SharePoint architects
The smart way to learn how to build InfoPath forms for SharePoint--one step at a time! Quickly teach yourself how to use Microsoft® InfoPath® 2010 to create electronic business forms for Microsoft SharePoint® 2010. With Step by Step, you set the pace--building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Design and build InfoPath forms without writing code Add approval workflows to your InfoPath forms Integrate data from SharePoint and other company systems Create forms that offer a rich experience in the browser Build views and dashboards to display form information Create and use forms in the cloud with SharePoint Online
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.