- Table View
- List View
Congratulations! You have been admitted to the most prestigious university in the world. Now what are you going to do? Callie Andrews may not have money or connections or the right clothes, and she may have way too many complications in her love life, what with- Gregory the guy she loves to hate Evan the guy she'd love to forget Clint the guy she'd love to love and Matt the guy she really should love -all vying for her attention. But she has three fantastic roommates (best friends or her worst nightmare?) and a wholesome California-girl reputation (oops) and brains and beauty and big, big dreams. Will it be enough to help her survive freshman year at Harvard?
Decisions, decisions . . . You've survived your first semester and captured the interest of not one but two of the hottest guys on campus. Now who are you going to choose? Callie Andrews returns for her second semester at Harvard determined to do better than the previous fall, where those Bs on her report card seemed pretty good compared to the state of her extracurriculars (F, as in if at first you don't succeed, you should probably stop trying), friendships (C-minus, since she and former BFF Vanessa are still on thin ice), and love life (D, as in don't even go there). But various campus rivalries soon threaten to thwart Callie's resolve. Will Callie ever be a match for- Grace Lee the take-no-prisoners managing editor Alessandra the gorgeous transfer student Clint the guy who might just be too perfect and Gregory the guy who may never be perfect enough. Callie will face some of the toughest choices imaginable: in friendships, in loyalties, and in love. The pressure to pick a side-and a suitor-has never been higher. But will she and her friends choose well?
Accusations, accusations . . . You know you're not the author of the "Ivy Insider" articles. But how are you going to prove it? Callie Andrews returns from spring break to find herself facing expulsion. Someone has framed her as the author of a series of anonymous articles vilifying an elite social club and now, unless she can prove her innocence, she can kiss her college education good-bye. So who is the Ivy Insider? Alexis the girl who has had it out for Callie since day one Gregory the guy who told her he loved her (at least she thought she heard that) but then he vanished in the middle of the night Matt his friendship supersedes his hatred for social clubs--right? or Vanessa Callie's best frenemy . . . or is it someone else entirely? Callie's made more than a few enemies during her freshman year, but can she count on her true friends--and the (missing, just-maybe-meant-to-be) love of her life--to pull through?
Reputation, Reputation, Reputation. You're a student at the most prestigious university in the country, and you've been tapped for the most elite social club. You've made it! Now Don't Blow It! Callie Andrews triumphed during her first semester at Harvard: she made incomparable friends, found the perfect boyfriend, and received invitations to the most exclusive secret societies. But she may have ruined every-thing with one ill-fated night. Now she's keeping secrets from everyone, including- Clint the upperclassman who's too good to be true Vanessa the best friend turned backstabber Gregory the guy who's a total(ly hot) mistake and Lexi the social queen who wants to bring Callie down. But Callie didn't get into Harvard by giving up, and she isn't about to now. Besides, she's not the only one with something to hide. . . .
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.