- Table View
- List View
This book helps students identify their best learning style to understand geometry better.
The theorems and principles of basic geometry are clearly presented in this workbook, along with examples and exercises for practice. Concepts are explained in an easy-to-understand fashion to help students grasp geometry and form a solid foundation for advanced learning in mathematics. Each page introduces a new concept, along with a puzzle or riddle which reveals a fun fact. Thought-provoking exercises encourage students to enjoy working the pages while gaining valuable practice in geometry.
The Prentice Hall Geometry textbook is designed to help you fully understand and learn the California Mathematics Standards.
A textbook for students to learn geometry easily.
This text will help you learn all of the Geometry Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). In addition, you will have ample opportunity to practice the Grade 8 and Algebra I student expectations required for the Grade 10 Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS). Your textbook helps you get ready for TAKS every day in every lesson.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.