- Table View
- List View
Regency England just got real(ity) Episode 3: Annabelle and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad rumor Annabelle, Marchioness of Tattingstong, always thought she was a good wife. She's put up with all the titters and stares in the ballroom that go along with being a rich American married only for her wealth and looks. But, when it's rumored that her husband has a secret family, one he is using her money to keep, Annabelle may have finally had enough. A proper English wife would grin and bear it, but playing by society's rules hasn't worked for her so far. Will revenge be as sweet as American pie?
Regency England just got real(ity) Episode 4: How to Succeed in Marriage without Really Trying Elizabeth, the Countess of Westhampton, has found her husband. Unfortunately, she would have preferred that he stayed lost! How is she supposed to react when the man who married her, and then abandoned her without a wedding night, suddenly reappears? Obviously, she'll have to plan her revenge very carefully...
Regency England just got real(ity) Episode 1: How Kathryn Got Her Passion Back Kathryn, Duchess of Harrington, has the perfect life: a handsome duke for a husband, riches to spare, a house in Mayfair, and the right group of friends. The only thing she doesn't have is her husband in her bed. But she's about to change that. Enlisting the aid of her best friend, Linnette, who knows about these things even though she's a duchess herself, Kathryn begins her seduction plan. But Linnette knows a secret and it involves Kathryn's husband. And, when that comes out, Kathryn's marriage isn't the only thing at stake. Can you say Afternoon Tea Catfight?
Regency England just got real(ity) Episode 2: The One with the Fake Baby Rumors abound - everyone has heard that Linnette, the Dowager Duchess of Doveshire is pregnant. Beautiful, young, with more freedom than any respectable woman should want, Linnette is no stranger to a little gossip. But her friends can't help her brave the fallout, because this time Linnette has done something naughty...
Strong and independent, she dreams of him in secret. Fierce, yet world-weary, he's always desired her. Neither considers marriage an option. But when a single kiss has unforeseen consequences, and wedding bells follow, they'll both learn the power of passion. Desire can change everything.
She was blessed with a gift of temptation. Violet, Lady Carrington, possesses everything a spirited woman could want out of life. Money (and lots of it). The freedom to make her own choices, with no husband to rule her. And a delightfully attentive young lover, Lord Peter St. Johns, to satisfy her every wild whim. But Peter desires more than Violet's lascivious attentions. He's desperate for her heart--and her hand in marriage. Yet with a toss of her russet curls, Violet refuses. A man like Peter belongs with a naïve, blushing beauty, not a luscious lady with a talent for sin, and she would rather die than be beholden to anyone. But try as she might, she cannot convince him--or herself--that their tantalizing dalliance is a mere trifle. Perhaps Lady Carrington has finally met her match--a man who will love but not control her, a man who can meet her wickedness with a fierce passion of his own . . .
What woman would refuse a Duke's kiss? Running from a dark secret past, Isabella Masters craves peace and stability, a life far from the prying eyes of society. She does not dream of landing a lord. But in the arms of a stranger with magnificent eyes, she loses herself in one breath-stealing kiss- only to discover she has been misled by a reluctant Duke. Angered but enthralled, she dares not submit . . . though her passionate heart begs her to. He cannot wed her . . . but he must not lose her. Only one possibility remains- one too scandalous to consider . . . yet too tempting to resist.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.