- Table View
- List View
Eden is dying. For real, this time. She is crumbling to ash, and an unnatural plague is ravaging mortals and immortals alike. With both Heaven and Hell out to destroy her, Eden can no longer tell the difference between good and evil. Friends become enemies. And enemies are everywhere. But don't underestimate Eden. She'll fight for her life, for the lives of those she loves, and for every life she has ever touched. She'll fight for revenge. For redemption. For--just maybe--the chance to be mortal again. Everything began with forbidden love. What will be sacrificed at the bitter end? The dramatic conclusion to Leah Clifford's dark, alluring trilogy of life, death, and epic love
Eden saved Az. She fought and sacrificed and won him back from the most evil of evils. Now is the time for happily-ever-afters, right? Not so fast. A boy-even an angel-is hardly the solution to Eden's problems. She's still caught between life and death, still cursed to spread poison with her touch. She's lost one best friend and another is quickly unraveling. And now something is happening to the mortals. Something very, very bad. What happens in the dark spaces? The ones between life and death, love and hate, betrayal and redemption, sanity and delusion. Or good and evil. Eden is about to find out. The riveting sequel to A Touch Mortal
Eden didn't expect Az. Not his saunter down the beach toward her. Not his unbelievable pick-up line. Not the instant, undeniable connection. And not his wings. Yeah. So long, happily-ever-after. Now trapped between life and death, cursed to spread chaos with her every touch, Eden could be the key in the eternal struggle between heaven and hell. All because she gave her heart to one of the Fallen, an angel cast out of heaven. She may lose everything she ever had. She may be betrayed by those she loves most. But Eden will not be a pawn in anyone else's game. Her heart is her own. And that's only the beginning of the end.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.