- Table View
- List View
The fun, wacky series is back and middle schoolers will love the third zany installment! Steve "Sneeze" Wyatt is back and muddling through typical middle school experiences in an entirely atypical way. Between dodging the meathead golf team bully and puzzling out why girls have him and his friends acting so odd, everyone struggles through the throes of friendship and first love with a distinctly Cyrano de Bergerac spin. With a hilarious ensemble cast, plenty of zingy banter, and just the right amount of gross-outs, this latest in the 101 Ways series delivers exactly what fans want, and is sure to earn new ones too.
From the cover When his parents call off the family vacation and enroll their son in a creative writing class instead, twelve-year-old Steve comes up with a wacky moneymaking project.
[From the back cover:] "Corey stared in disbelief at the charred wasteland that had been her neighborhood. Everything was gone--destroyed by the fire that swept through the canyon, turning everything in its path to blackened ash. The loss was devastating--but for Corey, the loneliness was even worse. Everyone around her was too busy trying to put life back together to understand Corey's problems ... everyone except the one person she thought was too tough to care about anything." Based on a true story which happened to the author.
It's the first day of school. It's the worst day of school.... When Jill's best friend moves away, she's left all alone. Then Bobbi Jo asks her to join the Lunch Bunch, a wacky group of kids who bring different and unusual lunches each day. All these changes can be fun -- especially when you wind up eating Dinosaur Pizza! Comes with a real recipe to make "dinosaur pizza."
Best friends Nick and Chip decide to dress up as a two-headed ghoul for the neighborhood Halloween party. The two boys just know they're going to win the grand prize for best costume. But then Nick's little sister has to tag along, and it looks like she's going to ruin everything for the Ghoul Brothers. Find out what happens when the ghouls bend the rules and Nick's little sister comes up with some big surprises.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.