- Table View
- List View
Students have many different financial goals, but none are more important than having a basic understanding of financial issues and peace of mind with regard to their decisions. The ultimate goal of Focus on Personal Finance is to get students to this point as a first step to achieving the many financial goals they have set for themselves.
This book shows high school students how to manage their personal finances now and in the future. The program helps students realize that they are already making financial decisions, shows them how their decisions affect their future, and allows students see the business applications of finance.
Glencoe Personal Finance is designed to prepare high school students to make wise financial decisions in personal situations. The program helps students realize that they are already making financial decisions and shows them how their decisions affect their future. High-interest features, an engaging visual program, and easy-to-read content make the program timely and useful for all types of learners.
INTRO TO BUSINESS 7E introduces students to the concepts and skills required for success in today's marketplace. This market-leading text provides an abundance of practical applications that connect students to the business world and allows them to explore the foundations of business operations. The text's survey-like approach is ideal for the first course for business students.
Financial planning for life -- from career strategies and consumer credit to investments and taxes to retirement and estate planning -- this handbook covers everything for making those all-important decisions.
PRINCIPLES OF BUSINESS, Eighth Edition, prepares students for the real world of business with complete coverage of finance, marketing, operations, and management.
Intro to Business 4E allows students to discover how a business works and how it impacts lives on a daily basis. With extended coverage on marketing, management, the Internet, as well as more international business, our new edition provides everything needed to prepare for success in future careers!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.