- Table View
- List View
From the Grand Ole Opry to Radio City and beyond, country music is sweeping the globe. But country is more than just the new sound of America; many of its artists are also capturing audiences with their faith-inspired spirit. Yes, Lord, I'm Comin' Home! presents these heart-warming true stories about faith and renewal, from some of today's hottest country stars and legends of the past as they reveal the tragedy and triumph of their spiritual journeys. With startling honesty and emotional vulnerability, superstars like Naomi Judd, Barbara Mandrell, and Donna Fargo tell how they turned to faith to sustain them through discouragement, depression, and their darkest hours. Others, like Marty Raybon of Shenandoah, B. J. Thomas, Glen Campbell, and Steve Gatlin lived a life of drug and alcohol abuse until it all came crashing down. There are also moving stories behind the beautiful voices of Doug Stone, Ricky Lynn Gregg, and Louise Mandrell, who offer personal and passionate glimpses of their lives--and faith. In Yes, Lord, I'm Comin' Home!, a show-stopping list of country music legends and superstars share their joy of coming to know God. Artists such as Ferlin Husky, Penny DeHaven, John Berry, Rick Trevino, Toby Keith, Mark Collie, Susie Luchsinger, Paul Overstreet, Ken Holloway, MidSouth's Kent Humphrey, Deborah Allen, Brian Barrett, and Joy Lynn White radiate with their love of God.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.