- Table View
- List View
There are many small ways we sabotage our health without realizing it. By recognizing these bad habits and developing good ones through small changes, we can see big results. Using her proven six-week-plan format, Leslie teaches readers how to eat healthier and smarter one habit at a time. Because we are all created differently, a quick quiz about your current eating habits will help you customize Leslie's plan to your own needs and lifestyle. Each week you will learn a different habit with numerous tips on how to apply it effectively, including: Intentional eating-how to improve your enjoyment of food;Breakfast-why it really is the most important meal of the day;Portion control-recognizing what a normal serving size looks like;Slow eating-food choices that are sure to fire up your metabolism;Snacking-are you a traditionalist or a grazer?;Restaurant dining-six strategies that will guarantee healthier meals out You'll also learn about special focus foods that have remarkable abilities to help you lose weight and get healthy without dieting. You'll discover smart and tasty ways to incorporate these foods into your diet, along with an extensive section of quick and easy recipes for delicious meals and snacks. At the end of each week, a progress report will help you to apply the habit of the week, track your improvement, and record the eating habits you choose to adopt along the way. Before you know it, you'll be looking better, feeling healthier, and eating smarter!
Walk Away The Pounds: The Breakthrough Six-Week Program That Helps You Burn Fat, Tone Muscle, and Feel Great Without Dietingby Leslie Sansone
Improve your health through walking and simple exercise with this guide.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.