- Table View
- List View
THE Eligible PRINCE: Travis Rule, a.k.a. The Richest Bachelor in Texas. THE UNLIKELY Cinderella: Miss Cindy Ellerbee, Travis's sweet-natured new housekeeper. THE Ultimate PROPOSAL Was the Lone Star State's most eligible bachelor really thinking of proposing to his very own housekeeper? True, the millionaire had to marry before his birthday, and Cindy was the most adorable gal in sight. But Travis was a man of wealth and connection, and little ol' Cindy kept his mansion clean. Was this marriage to be one of convenience only, or did Travis have other--loving--motives for taking Cindy as his wife?
RUMOR HAD IT... Rafe McMasters was looking for a wife! Shouldn't be a heap of trouble for the town's most eligible bachelor. Until Rafe got an unexpected houseguest--and tongues began wagging about the chorus girl who'd come to stay... Sidonie Saddler was far from a suitable bride, but the red-haired beauty in the bedroom next door made Rafe almost forget his wifely requirements. All the cowboy could think about was waking up next to passionate Sidonie, day after day after day... Sidonie didn't go for arrogant ranchers, but she couldn't let sexy Rafe settle for a second-best bride. She'd just show him that even a carefree chorus girl could be a settle-down wife. That is, if the chorus girl fell in love...
A new school year is filled with challenging changes. On the good side, Linda's ex-boyfriend, Lenny, wants to get back together. On the bad side, all her friends are having a difficult time. Linda loves love, but it seems to come with its share of problems!
Undercover Seductress Miranda St. James had a mission: get into Stuart Winslow's bedroom and find her family's lost jewels. Could that be so hard? Even inexperienced Miranda knew how to get invited into a man's room. She'd simply determine what kind of woman turned Stuart on...and turn into his fantasy! Unsuspecting Male Stuart found Miranda impossible to ignore-or resist. He knew she was using her womanly wiles to discover his secrets, but could he get her off his trail before his willpower ran out? For this femme fatale had Stuart seriously thinking of converting his bachelor's quarters into a honeymoon suite.
VALENTINE BRIDESHE FINALLY POPPED THE QUESTION...BUT IT WASN'T THE RIGHT ONE!Sarah Brannan couldn't believe her ears. Jake Logan had asked her to live with him. But old-fashioned Sarah would be darned if she'd give Jake a wedding night without a wedding ring!Determined to be a bride by Valentine's Day, Sarah wanted Jake to take the marriage plunge. But getting the confirmed bachelor to meet her at the altar was no easy task. So Sarah devised the "husband" hunt" plan, and set out to catch herself a groom!VALENTINE BRIDES: When Cupid strikes, marriage is sure to follow!
Just when Linda thinks her boyfriend has finally got it together, everything goes wrong. Lennie drops out of school, her parents think he is a bad influence, and Linda learns he has been gambling. Linda knows what Lennie should do--but knowing the right thing doesn't always help when you're in love.
It seems that every boy Linda Berman likes wants to be with someone else. And Linda is not interested in the boys that like her! It's hard to learn all the rules for meeting, dating and breaking up, but this year Linda and her friends are getting a lot of practice....
Take-charge undercover operative Zachary Steele hates playing the role of accommodating secretary to boss lady Chloe Betancourt. But the engaging Southern belle is the prime suspect in his current investigation--and the prime source of his sleepless nights. Because to get close to his subject, Zach has agreed to act as her holiday escort. But when she learns that he's doing double duty as a secret agent Santa, will she give him the big kiss-off or seal their future with a kiss under the mistletoe?
Linda and Lennie have been together for three years. But during the summer before her freshman year at Barnard College, Linda works at a summer resort where she meets Dave Balen. That's where things get complicated. With Lennie in the Navy, Linda falls for Dave--and quickly learns that loving two is hard to do.
Fourteen-year-old Linda has a boyfriend! Lenny is a dream come true, with big brown eyes and curly brown hair. Best of all, he likes Linda. But having a boyfriend is not all a bed of roses, and Linda soon finds out there is responsibility and pressure involved with falling in love.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.