- Table View
- List View
A deadly quest . . . The sworn knight of an English lord, Gareth returns to the Highlands to pay a debt of blood to his uncle, the man who killed his father. But when his uncle's men murder his companions and leave him for dead, a mysterious beauty rescues him. Tender one moment, cruel the next, she bewitches him to his core. A hidden desire . . . Roxanna, a vampire princess, is sworn to break the curse that banished her kind to the dark. Awakened from her years-long slumber by Gareth's voice, she preyed on his attackers and kept him alive only to feed her hunger. But every night with Gareth makes her want him more, not just as a lover but as the soul mate she has never known. Together they will achieve both their dreams . . . or be lost to the darkness as one.
The second novel in the seductive, medieval Bound in Darkness series A dangerous destiny. . . On the battlefields of Norman Britain, Tristan DuMaine cheated death countless times. Now he only wants to live a quiet life at his borderlands manor. But it will take an otherworldly power -- the bite of a vampire -- to unleash his fiercest appetite for revenge after a band of brigands forces him into a sham marriage with a rebel spitfire. A heart of fury. . . She watched Norman invaders murder her father; now beautiful Siobhan vows to avenge him. At Castle DuMaine she imprisons her sworn enemy in a marital power play designed to betray his allegiance to his cousin, Henry II. But the insatiable bloodlust that flows through Tristan's veins will soon ensnare them both in a hungry passion that inhabits a dark haven where secret desires live forever. . . .
The first novel in a seductive new medieval romance series A valiant warrior... Wearied by the violence of the Crusades, Simon, Knight of Lyan, is returning home to Ireland when he is attacked by a vampire and transformed into a creature of the night. His only chance for redemption is to find an ancient treasure of legend -- the power of which can restore his humanity. A brilliant beauty... Young Isabel of the Castle Charmot knows that her freedom and the preservation of her family's estate depend not only on her comeliness, but on an intricate deception of her own design. Thus far, her ruse has kept potential enemies and amorous suitors at bay -- until the mysterious visitor appears at her door, asking to explore the catacombs of her keep. A desperate desire... In each other, Simon and Isabel find the comfort and trust to share their separate secrets -- and a shared passion they never thought possible. But when the sinister creature that cursed Simon to darkness arises once more, the doomed knight must choose between saving his immortal soul and claiming the heart of the only woman he's ever loved....
Isabel Samaras's quirky, sexy, pop-surrealist art has had a cult following for years and now at long last her first monograph, On Tender Hooks, is here. Drawing her influence from classic TV shows and paintings by the Old Masters--for example riffing on Gricault's Raft of the Medusa by replacing the figures with characters from Gilligan's Island--Samaras has created a witty, erotic, and surreal body of work. This fresh and dazzling volume includes a three-way interview between Samaras and fellow low-brow artists Shag and The Pizz, as well as delightful and enlightening commentary from gallerist Justin Giarla and art writer Colin Berry, and an erotic short story by Lucy Blue.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.