- Table View
- List View
How to balance the demands of work and personal life. Apply the tools and techniques in this book to meet contemporary time challenges and balance the demands of work and personal life. Now packed with exercises and application tools, this up-to-the-minute revision of the classic gives you proven time management strategies to increase your productivity and your efficiency. Youï¿½ll discover how to use effective systems for setting and achieving your goals and reducing on-the-job stress. You will learn how to: ï¿½ Conduct a personal time audit ï¿½ Conquer time wasters, including pitfalls of e-mail, cell phones, and the Internet ï¿½ Delegate appropriately and effectively ï¿½ Set SMART goals and establish priorities ï¿½ Uncover the time you need for planning, supervising, and decision making ï¿½ Manage information overload and avoid ï¿½wired stressï¿½ ï¿½ Schedule and conduct well-run meetings that focus on effective actions and goals ï¿½ Maximize the returns on your telephone, travel, and meeting times ï¿½ Use team time more productively ï¿½ Set up and implement a Time Management Plan ï¿½ Make changes that will reduce stress and add balance to your life
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.