- Table View
- List View
Practical Fluoroscopy of the GI and GU Tracts highlights the critical role of fluoroscopy in the diagnosis of luminal GI and GU diseases, presenting both the fundamentals and nuances for performing and interpreting all types of these examinations. The text presents detailed descriptions of the techniques for performing GI and GU fluoroscopic procedures in a logical, stepwise format. Practical tips, advice and solutions address the problems and pitfalls commonly encountered during these examinations. Clear, concise, yet comprehensive descriptions of the relevant clinical and radiographic findings and differential diagnoses also provide a focused approach for interpreting GI and GU studies. A plethora of carefully annotated figures illustrate the pertinent findings. Practical Fluoroscopy of the GI and GU Tracts is a must-have text for both radiology trainees and experienced radiologists and is an essential addition to the library of every radiology training program and the fluoroscopy suite of every radiology practice.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.