Dan and Dan is a children's book. Dan describes the relationship and fun moments he has with his grandfather who is also called Dan.
While trying to impress her baby sitter who is also a Girl Scout, seven your old Amy does not treat her Brownie friends very nicely.
"Nai-Nai was a super cook. "I was just getting snacks ready for the Brownies." "I could fix something special for them," said her grandmother. "Scallion pancakes or steamed dumplings? Some shrimp toast?" Jo Ann's mouth watered. But she shook her head" Will she share the Chinese food she loves?
Sarah faces her fear of the dark when she goes on an overnight to an island lighthouse with her Brownie Girl Scout troop
I am Bret. I am a vet. I can help you with your pet. Is your tan cat sick and hot? I will fix it with a shot.
This is a level 1 book for kids. It is about a girl who loves spots, big and small.
While Krissy is busy trying to earn money to go to the play, she often finds herself trying to see as Kate does. "She's an ordinary kid. Treat her that way. That had been her mom's advice. And it had worked! But her mom had been wrong about one thing. Kate was not ordinary. She was special." At the end of this book is a cool treasure chest which kids can make.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.