- Table View
- List View
Dan and Dan is a children's book. Dan describes the relationship and fun moments he has with his grandfather who is also called Dan.
While trying to impress her baby sitter who is also a Girl Scout, seven your old Amy does not treat her Brownie friends very nicely.
"Nai-Nai was a super cook. "I was just getting snacks ready for the Brownies." "I could fix something special for them," said her grandmother. "Scallion pancakes or steamed dumplings? Some shrimp toast?" Jo Ann's mouth watered. But she shook her head" Will she share the Chinese food she loves?
Sarah faces her fear of the dark when she goes on an overnight to an island lighthouse with her Brownie Girl Scout troop
I am Bret. I am a vet. I can help you with your pet. Is your tan cat sick and hot? I will fix it with a shot.
This is a level 1 book for kids. It is about a girl who loves spots, big and small.
While Krissy is busy trying to earn money to go to the play, she often finds herself trying to see as Kate does. "She's an ordinary kid. Treat her that way. That had been her mom's advice. And it had worked! But her mom had been wrong about one thing. Kate was not ordinary. She was special." At the end of this book is a cool treasure chest which kids can make.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.