- Table View
- List View
SHE'D KISSED HIM ONCE...And then he'd left town-and her. But Katie Devonworth had never stopped dreaming of making love to Jack Reilly. Not even years later when the rebel teen had changed into a Manhattan millionaire-the "Iceman" who juggled as many dates as deals but gave his heart to none. Jack was now Katie's last hope to save her newspaper and the town that once shunned him.Even in a blizzard that stranded him in Newport Falls, Jack's ice-blue eyes began to melt. Suddenly Katie's dreams were within reach-naked beside a blazing fire. All she had to do was take his money and the torrid night she'd craved forever. But was it worth the sacrifice; was giving Jack her body-and soul-worth any price?
"You're Not Going To Get Undressed Here, Are You?" "No." In fact, Rick wasn't thinking about undressing himself, but her. What the hell was going on here? This was a business relationship. She was Alessandra Lawrence, chairman of the board. The one who fired him. So why did he want to rip off her suit and take her right on the bed? Because she was a beautiful woman. He'd always suspected as much, of course. But with her conservative suits and reserved manner, he never saw her as anything more than a wolf in sheep's clothing. He had her pegged as an uptight prude. But there was something about her now that gave him pause. She had a quality, a way about her. There was a spark there. A connection. But whatever it was, it needed to be ignored. She was off-limits. Forever and always. This whole thing was make-believe. And he needed to keep it that way.
If Meredith Cartwright's chilly reception was any indication, then her "Ice Princess" reputation had been earned. Of course, Josh Adams had never experienced Meredith behind closed boardroom doors...yet...but he knew she was unforgettable in the bedroom. After all, she had seduced him, long before her work became her bedfellow. Now he wanted something from her.Shockingly, Meredith made the first move, suggesting they return to the scene of her seduction. But when they found themselves stranded, Josh realized that Meredith had no idea who he was. To her, he was just the playboy to whom she'd given her virginity, with history hot to repeat itself. Yet Josh knew he'd amassed the power to take what Meredith prized most.But Meredith had her own agenda, making Josh wonder who was playing whom?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.