- Table View
- List View
SHE'D KISSED HIM ONCE...And then he'd left town-and her. But Katie Devonworth had never stopped dreaming of making love to Jack Reilly. Not even years later when the rebel teen had changed into a Manhattan millionaire-the "Iceman" who juggled as many dates as deals but gave his heart to none. Jack was now Katie's last hope to save her newspaper and the town that once shunned him.Even in a blizzard that stranded him in Newport Falls, Jack's ice-blue eyes began to melt. Suddenly Katie's dreams were within reach-naked beside a blazing fire. All she had to do was take his money and the torrid night she'd craved forever. But was it worth the sacrifice; was giving Jack her body-and soul-worth any price?
"You're Not Going To Get Undressed Here, Are You?" "No." In fact, Rick wasn't thinking about undressing himself, but her. What the hell was going on here? This was a business relationship. She was Alessandra Lawrence, chairman of the board. The one who fired him. So why did he want to rip off her suit and take her right on the bed? Because she was a beautiful woman. He'd always suspected as much, of course. But with her conservative suits and reserved manner, he never saw her as anything more than a wolf in sheep's clothing. He had her pegged as an uptight prude. But there was something about her now that gave him pause. She had a quality, a way about her. There was a spark there. A connection. But whatever it was, it needed to be ignored. She was off-limits. Forever and always. This whole thing was make-believe. And he needed to keep it that way.
If Meredith Cartwright's chilly reception was any indication, then her "Ice Princess" reputation had been earned. Of course, Josh Adams had never experienced Meredith behind closed boardroom doors...yet...but he knew she was unforgettable in the bedroom. After all, she had seduced him, long before her work became her bedfellow. Now he wanted something from her.Shockingly, Meredith made the first move, suggesting they return to the scene of her seduction. But when they found themselves stranded, Josh realized that Meredith had no idea who he was. To her, he was just the playboy to whom she'd given her virginity, with history hot to repeat itself. Yet Josh knew he'd amassed the power to take what Meredith prized most.But Meredith had her own agenda, making Josh wonder who was playing whom?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.