- Table View
- List View
Communication. Authenticity. Creativity. Tomorrow's brands will be defined by their interactions and relationships. Customers are demanding greater accountability from businesses. Workers are craving a deeper sense of meaning from their careers. And companies are continually seeking ways to achieve more powerful and resonant brand engagements. Archetypes in Branding: A Toolkit for Creatives and Strategists offers a practical tool for satisfying these needs. Using a highly participatory approach to brand development, and combined with a companion deck of sixty original archetype cards, this kit gives you the tools you need to: Reveal your brand's motivations, how it moves in the world, what its trigger points are and why it attracts certain customers Forge relationships with the myriad stakeholders that affect your business Empower your team to access their creativity and innovate with integrity C.G. Jung describes archetypes as "pieces of life itself-images that are integrally connected to the individual by the bridge of emotions." Applying archetypes helps bridge the gap between the cognitive and intuitive sides of the brain and between internal and external business objectives. Archetypes in Branding takes you through a fascinating exploration of the important role archetypes have played in mythology and psychology-and now in business-to resolve brand inconsistencies and enhance trust with all stakeholders.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.