- Table View
- List View
Jessica worries about collecting 100 objects to take to class for the 100th day of school.
Two weeks before Christmas, Kevin and Sally decide to build a snowman. One night they look out the window and are amazed to see Mr. Snow-their snowman-making snow angels, sledding, and even skating on the pond. But when the weather warms up just before Christmas and Mr. Snow starts to melt, Kevin and Sally come up with a plan to save their friend by imploring the help of Santa Claus. Johanna Westerman's elegant drawings compliment Margery Cuyler's touching story to create a book that is perfect for children and parents to share during the holiday season. Ages 4-8.
Groundhog decides not to hibernate one winter, even though his friends tell him that he will become cold, hungry, and lonely.
When Jessica tries to read aloud in class, she stumbles over the words and everyone laughs. Now the upcoming Reading Theater day has her more worried than ever. What if she makes a mistake in front of all the parents? With the help of her family, and some practice with her dog, Wiggles, Jessica faces her reading worries and finds that reading aloud can be as easy as A-B-C!
Alex has chewed gum before, but nothing like ZXO's Double Trouble Bubble Gum. Not only does it taste great, it makes him invisible! And being invisible can lead to some fun trouble on Halloween night.
A fashionably dressed princess reveals her favorite clothes at the end of a busy day.
Big Witch and Little Witch have made stew, and now they want to have their friends for dinner! But when Skeleton mistakes the guest list for a menu, he takes off running, and soon Ghost and Ghoul join him too! But poor Little Witch has no idea there's a misunderstanding. Luckily there's one creature in the haunted forest who can help everyone figure it all out. This spooky and silly read-aloud is just right for Halloween. This is a fixed-format ebook, which preserves the design and layout of the original print book.
Jessica has always been a worrier, and learning about fire safety is making her more nervous than ever. But our favorite worrywart is about to discover that knowing what to do in an emergency is the best (and only) way to extinguish her fire-safety fears!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.