- Table View
- List View
WHEN IT COMES TO DIVORCE, WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW CAN HURT YOU... If breaking up is hard to do, divorce is ten times worse. It can be terrifying to even think about getting a divorce, let alone figuring out how to pursue one. That's why divorce consultant Margery Rubin has created this unique guide to help women navigate the process and to empower them with vital information that their lawyers might not tell them. Offering practical advice for an impractical and emotional time, Rubin uses her expertise to answer 125 essential questions for staying afloat during your divorce, including: • How do I pay for a lawyer if I have no income? (p. 143) • If I leave the house voluntarily, can I move back in? (p. 102) • How do I know if I need a parenting coordinator? (p. 171) • I haven't worked since before I got married... can I get lifetime support? (p. 130) • My husband has filed for bankruptcy. Does this affect his child support obligations? (p.174) With answers you won't get anywhere else, What Your Divorce Lawyer May Not Tell You is an invaluable source of step-by-step advice on everything you'll need to survive your marriage's end...and get on with the rest of your life.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.