- Table View
- List View
Diagnostic Pediatric Hematopathology is unique in providing an accurate and up-to-date guide to the diagnosis of benign and malignant hematologic disorders of childhood. The text discusses the development of the hematopoietic and lymphoid systems - and how this affects normal and abnormal findings in children at various ages. Also examined are the morphologic, immunophenotypic, cytogenetic, and molecular genetic characteristics of most pediatric-specific hematologic diseases. This is an excellent reference that ensures accurate diagnoses when evaluating peripheral blood, bone marrow, and lymph nodes of children. The text is written by a team of experienced pediatric hematopathologists and clinical scientists drawn from major academic children's hospitals in the United States, Europe, and Canada. It will be a valuable tool in the every day practice of pathologists, pediatric pathologists, and hematopathologists, and a ready educational resource for fellows, pathology residents, medical students, clinical scientists in the field, and pediatric hematologists/oncologists.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.