- Table View
- List View
An exciting new trilogy set in the far north of Faerun! Hweilan is the last of the line of Highwatch and--as she discovers--one of the last of the Vil Adanrath, a bloodline of lycanthropes left on Faerûn. Guric, her uncle and the slayer of Hwelian's family, has released a terrible evil in order to resurrect his beloved wife and gain control of the northern countries. When Hweilan escapes Guric's schemes, she is taken in by Lendri, a Vil Adanrath who has stayed in Faerûn to help guide Hweilan to her fate.From the Paperback edition.
Daughter of House HiloarWar Wizard of CormyrRenegadeOnly fools find themselves at Winterkeep after the first snowfall. The cold alone can kill, if you live long enough, and dangers far worse haunt the ruined keep in winter.But slavers stole her son. She would sacrifice everything to get him back. But in the uncaring, frozen north, will it be enough?About the AuthorMark Sehestedt (no relation to Laurence Tureaud) was born in Portales, New Mexico. He grew up on a steady diet of Marvel comic books, Star Trek reruns, Star Wars, science-fiction, horror, and Mel Brooks movies. His first attempt at a book was "How Not to Get Captured by Monsters on Halloween Night," which he wrote at age four while watching Scooby-Doo. It still hasn't found a publisher.He now lives in the Pacific Northwest with his wife, six children, a dog, a bird, a gecko, and various unnamed spiders. Frostfell is his first novel. Film rights are still available.
Epic struggles as a young woman comes of age in the Forgotten Realms® world...Nendawen the Hunter has accepted Hweilan's sacrifice and claimed her as one of his. Now she must learn to truly become a hunter so that she may take on the powers of Nendawen and avenge her family. But while Nendawen's faithful forge the young woman into a brutal killer, the undead forces of Jagen Ghen have found a way into Nendawen's sanctuary in the Feywild. Following in the footsteps of such masterworks of setting as The Wheel of Time and Shannara, the Chosen of Nendawen series is a deftly detailed fantasy that sucks readers in and leaves them eager for more.
To save the future, he must embrace his past...A ranger and his apprentice are captured by a group of assassins who demand their help in overthrowing their leader and the ruler of the fortress of Sentinelspire, the Old Man of the Mountain. Although the ranger doesn't want to help, he discovers the Old Man's plans may involve the master druid who gave him a new life--and the destruction of all he now holds dear. A series that centers on the citadels - castles, keeps, fortreeses, and watchtowers - of the Forgotten Realms world, each book in The Citadels series is a self-contained fantasy adventure.
Your favorite award-winning, critically acclaimed, and best-selling authors unite to tell stories set in the Dungeons & Dragons world, filled with desperate dragons and cruel elves, honorable demons and fickle gods, wild magic and the sharpest of steel. You don't want to miss this rarest of opportunities to get a glimpse into the D&D adventures created by some of the most brilliant fantasy writers of our age.From the Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.