- Table View
- List View
Whilst the vast majority of headaches are minor ailments, some patients develop chronic symptoms that have psychiatric dimensions. These symptoms can be immensely challenging to manage and can have a serious impact on the patient's quality of life. The relationship between headache and psychiatric disease is often rationalized as cause and effect; however, the interplay between the two is complex. Management of each of the co-morbid disorders affects the other one in positive and/or negative ways. The Neuropsychiatry of Headache details the current concepts of various headache conditions and the psychiatric syndromes; topics covered include migraine, mood disorders, medication overuse and personality disorders. Headache specialists, neurologists, psychiatrists, neuropsychiatrists and neuropsychologists will find this an invaluable resource for understanding and co-managing these conditions.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.