- Table View
- List View
What happens when you bring two of your passions together? Magic, of course. Photography offers a perfect outlet for creativity and emotions. Nature provides peace, serenity, and a wellspring of energy. To combine both--to photograph nature--is a unique and fulfilling experience. In this book, renowned Swedish nature photographer Martin Borg shares his experience and insight along with 71 of his beautiful images that illustrate each point. He offers helpful advice for beginning to intermediate photographers, ranging from technical tips, to aesthetics, to philosophical thoughts on the essence of being a nature photographer.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.