- Table View
- List View
He's the baddest dog in town. A 100% high-steppin', bone-crunchin', cat-chasin' pooch with one small problemo: he has three days to live. Three days left on Death Row at the City Pound for Unwanted Canines. Unless...Unless a big Hollywood agent drops by looking for The Next Big Doggy Thing to appear in a big new action movie.
Bad Dog has three days left in the pound . . . until he's whisked away by the Secret Service. The most powerful man in the world needs a new faithful friend to fill the White House kennel. But as Bad Dog finds, there's more to the President than most people know...
Bad Dog's back in the pound, on Death Row ... unless a Big Cheese from the Outer Space Exploration Agency just happens to need a supersonic spacehound to become the very first mutt on Mars. And they do!
Why didn't the skeleton cross the road? He didn't have the guts! This spooky collection of more than 150 jokes featuring ghastly creatures, ghouls, vampires, and witches would give even a ghost the giggles! Children will love the creepy comedy on every page and will chuckle at the line drawings that illustrate every joke. This book features the best--and the worst--supernatural jokes around!
In Farrago Bay, Australia, thirteen-year-old Sheldon is recruited by a new student, Theo Brain, to help investigate a murder, which is tied not only to bizarre animal behavior but also to a diabolical plot to alter human intelligence.
Having moved to Switzerland, thirteen-year-old Sheldon and his new stepbrother Theo ("The Brain") Brain investigate a mystery involving particle physics, Swiss cheese, a missing truck driver, and a carnivorous cuckoo clock.
Somewhere in the small, dull town of Blue Hills, the impossible is happening. Inanimate objects are coming to life. Time travellers from the future are mingling unnoticed with the shoppers in the high street. School children are developing uncanny powers. Strange creatures are lurking within the grounds of a forgotten stately home. And with each of these mysteries comes a terrible threat that just might endanger the entire world...Fortunately, help with these extraordinary phenomena is at hand in the form of Gabby Grayling and Barney Watkins aka Geek Inc.! Gabby and Barney are set to investigate all the odd happenings in their town and find out the truth... In the first book in the series, Barney and Gabby meet and form a friendship when they investigate a top secret Government technology that brings inanimate objects to life. They also have to contend with the evil machinations of Gloria Pickles, the terrifying eleven year old editor of the school newspaper and would-be dictator.
What do you do if you see a space man? Park in it, dude, and don't forget to put money in the meteor! Just in time for the 40th anniversary of the Apollo Moon landing, here is an out-of-this-world collection of more than 150 jokes. With funny black-and-white illustrations on every page and a price point that's right for every pocketbook, this hilarious collection is sure to send young jokesters right over the moon.
This collection of more than 100 disgusting jokes is sure to gross you out and make you giggle. Prepare to laugh until you feel sick! "Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill? To get to the bottom!"
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.