- Table View
- List View
MRI from Picture to Proton presents the basics of MR practice and theory in a unique way: backwards! The subject is approached just as a new MR practitioner would encounter MRI: starting from the images, equipment and scanning protocols, rather than pages of physics theory. The reader is brought face-to-face with issues pertinent to practice immediately, filling in the theoretical background as their experience of scanning grows. Key ideas are introduced in an intuitive manner which is faithful to the underlying physics but avoids the need for difficult or distracting mathematics. Additional explanations for the more technically inquisitive are given in optional secondary text boxes. The new edition is fully up-dated to reflect the most recent advances, and includes a new chapter on parallel imaging. Informal in style and informed in content, written by recognized effective communicators of MR, this is an essential text for the student of MR.
Physics MCQs for the Part 1 FRCR is a comprehensive and practical revision tool for the new format Part 1 FRCR examination, covering the complete physics curriculum. Key features: * Contains 300 questions that reflect the style and difficulty of the real exam * Covers basic physics, radiation legislation and all the imaging modalities included in the Royal College of Radiologists training curriculum and new FRCR examination * Includes new exam topics such as MRI and ultrasound imaging * Answers are accompanied by clear, detailed explanations giving candidates in-depth understanding of the topic * Much of the question material is based on the Radiology-Integrated Training Initiative (RITI), as recommended by the Royal College of Radiologists A must-have revision resource for all Part 1 FRCR candidates, Physics MCQs for the Part 1 FRCR is written by a team of specialist registrars who have recently successfully passed the Part 1 FRCR exam and a renowned medical physicist.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.