- Table View
- List View
Since the original publication of Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation: Clinical Research and Practice, Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSC) has undergone several fast-paced changes. In this second edition, the editors have focused on topics relevant to evolving knowledge in the field in order to better guide clinicians in decision-making and management of their patients, as well as help lead laboratory investigators in new directions emanating from clinical observations. Some of the most respected clinicians and scientists in this discipline have responded to the recent advances in the field by providing state-of-the-art discussions addressing these topics in the second edition. The text covers the scope of human genomic variation, the methods of HLA typing and interpretation of high-resolution HLA results. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation: Clinical Research and Practice, Second Edition offers concise advice on today's best clinical practice and will be of significant benefit to all clinicians and researchers in allogeneic HSC transplantation.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.