- Table View
- List View
Since the original publication of Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation: Clinical Research and Practice, Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSC) has undergone several fast-paced changes. In this second edition, the editors have focused on topics relevant to evolving knowledge in the field in order to better guide clinicians in decision-making and management of their patients, as well as help lead laboratory investigators in new directions emanating from clinical observations. Some of the most respected clinicians and scientists in this discipline have responded to the recent advances in the field by providing state-of-the-art discussions addressing these topics in the second edition. The text covers the scope of human genomic variation, the methods of HLA typing and interpretation of high-resolution HLA results. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation: Clinical Research and Practice, Second Edition offers concise advice on today's best clinical practice and will be of significant benefit to all clinicians and researchers in allogeneic HSC transplantation.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.