- Table View
- List View
The gross-out antics of these two Yuck adventures take disgusting to a new level!In "Yuck's Amazing Underpants," Yuck has been wearing his favorite underpants every day and every night--for six weeks. His mom desperately wants to do laundry but Yuck has other plans: With the help of a jar of mold, his underpants are soon taking on a life of their own.... And in "Yuck's Scary Spider," Yuck's spider is big, fat, and hairy, and everyone is afraid of it. But the spider is only trying to be friendly! When the school principal traps the spider under a glass in his office, Yuck plans a major rescue mission. Can he and his friends save the spider?
Join Yuck for some bona fide Yucky fun as he takes on big boogers and stinky socks in these two revolting adventures.In "Yuck's Big Booger Challenge," Yuck is always getting in trouble for picking his nose. So when he makes a deal with his mom and agrees to stop picking, the whole family is very suspicious: What is Yuck up to? Never one to disappoint, Yuck's master plan is truly, well, yucky! In "Yuck's Smelly Socks," Yuck just doesn't understand why his mom insists on making him wear clean socks to school every day. But not to worry--he has a brilliant(ly disgusting) idea to make sure his mom never nags him about his socks again! For more Yucky fun, visit YuckWeb.com.
Laugh your socks off with Yuck, the boy who loves bugs, slugs, and slime!In "Yuck's Fart Club," Yuck has a brilliant idea for a club and he's inviting all his friends! Who would have thought they could make so many types of farts? But his sister, Polly, is determined to find out what Yuck is up to--and she's in for an explosive surprise! In "Yuck's Sick Trick," Yuck does NOT want to go to school. He's got a spelling test, and he'll do anything to get out of it. Even if it means showing the whole family how revoltingly sick he can be....
Yuck is the master of all things disgusting in these two tales--especially when he adds a squirmy pet and some gross-out tricks to the mix.In "Yuck's Pet Worm," Yuck has a new pet--a worm called Fang. "Worms are disgusting!" his sister Polly says. "You can't have a worm in the house!" Mom says. But Yuck thinks worms are awesome! But when he trains Fang to do disgusting tricks, things start to wiggle out of control.... In "Yuck's Rotten Joke," Polly's report card is full of stars for good behavior, while Yuck doesn't have any. He needs to score some by the end of the week, or he'll be in BIG TROUBLE. Using his collection of practical jokes--from itching powder to Dogididapoo--can Yuck make sure he has the last laugh?
Yuck creates an amazingly gross invention and tries to outlast his sister on an outdoor adventure in these two delightfully disgusting tales.In "Yuck's Robotic Bottom," Yuck is determined to win first prize for the best invention in school. He's got gross gadgets galore and a disgusting robot to help him. All he needs now is a stinky plan to blow away his rivals... In "Yuck's Wild Weekend," Yuck and his sister, Polly, are both going camping in the garden--but neither wants the other one there. With creepy crawlies, smelly snakes, and a grizzly bear on the loose, who will survive the longest in the wild? For more Yucky fun, visit YuckWeb.com.
Captain Underpants fans will be gleefully disgusted with this new laugh-out-loud series, starring a boy so gross they named him Yuck.In "Yuck's Slime Monster," the Prince of Pungency hatches a disgusting plan--if he can't bring his pet slug to school, he'll bring a Slime Monster instead! Soon enough, there's goo and slop everywhere! Can Yuck control the Slime Monster before it takes over his school? And in "Yuck's Gross Party," Yuck's sister Polly--prim as a Princess--throws a birthday bash that doesn't include him. So to get even, he assembles his revolting gang for a gruesome party with gross games galore! And he and his pals are going to make Polly the most disgusting birthday cake ever!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.