History is filled with people, events, facts, and details. Sometimes you can get lost in all the details. This is why the most important strategy to remember as you read a history textbook is to form the "big picture" of history.
The Remediation Book offers remediation for the skills and concepts in California Math Course 1, Course 2, and Algebra 1 and in Algebra Readiness. The Remediation Book is subdivided into the following strands: Whole Numbers, Decimals, and Integers; Fractions; Ratio, Proportion, and Percent; Geometry; Measurement; Algebra Concepts; Coordinate Graphs; Polynomials and Rational Expressions; Probability; and Statistics. Each strand is subdivided into 9 to 30 two-page lessons. Lessons provide examples, helpful hints, and a variety of exercises.
A classic edition on the history, geography, people, culture, and economy of Texas, the largest state in the US.
This Creating America Workbook contains: Three Worlds Meet, Beginnings to 1763, Creating a New Nation 1763-1791, The Early Republic, 1789-1844, A Changing Nation, 1810-1860, The Nation Divided and Rebuilt, 1846-1877, America Transformed. 1860-1914, Modern America Emerges, 1880-1920, and Depression, War, and Recovery, 1919-1960.
In this book you will see how scientific knowledge keeps growing and changing as scientists ask new questions and rethink what was known before.
This book contains a good collection of math exercises and examples.
This text contains unit lessons on Getting Ready to Write, Writing Just for Me; Handwriting Focus: Letter Size, Writing Stories and Poems, Setting Ready to Write Cursive, Writing to Learn; Handwriting Focus: Spacing and Slant, and Writing to Celebrate.
An English Spanish learning textbook.
In Geometry, you will develop reasoning and problem solving skills as you study topics such as congruence and similarity, and apply properties of lines, triangles, quadrilaterals, and circles. You will also develop problem solving skills by using length, perimeter, area, circumference, surface area, and volume to solve real-world problems.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.