- Table View
- List View
The ideal companion to Valuation, Fifth Edition If you want to get more out of Valuation, Fifth Edition, then pick up the Valuation Workbook. This comprehensive study guide provides you with an invaluable opportunity to explore your understanding of the strategies and techniques covered in the main text, before putting it to work in real-world situations. Along with a complete answer key, this workbook also covers such essentials as value creation, value metrics, M&A and joint ventures, and valuation frameworks. Brief summary chapters also help to reinforce major points. Walks you through Valuation, Fifth Edition, providing chapter-by-chapter coverage of the core text Offers complete coverage of analyzing historical information, estimating the cost of capital and continuing value, forecasting performance, and calculating results Tests your comprehension of the ideas presented throughout, with multiple-choice questions and problems Valuation Workbook is filled with a wealth of practical learning exercises and information that will help you understand and apply the proven principles found in Valuation, Fifth Edition.
An accessible guide to the essential issues of corporate finance While you can find numerous books focused on the topic of corporate finance, few offer the type of information managers need to help them make important decisions day in and day out. Value explores the core of corporate finance without getting bogged down in numbers and is intended to give managers an accessible guide to both the foundations and applications of corporate finance. Filled with in-depth insights from experts at McKinsey & Company, this reliable resource takes a much more qualitative approach to what the authors consider a lost art. Discusses the four foundational principles of corporate finance Effectively applies the theory of value creation to our economy Examines ways to maintain and grow value through mergers, acquisitions, and portfolio management Addresses how to ensure your company has the right governance, performance measurement, and internal discussions to encourage value-creating decisions A perfect companion to the Fifth Edition of Valuation, this book will put the various issues associated with corporate finance in perspective.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.