- Table View
- List View
Get your brain fit--and your body will follow! Conventional wisdom has always been that in order to lose weight, you need to eat less and move more. But skyrocketing obesity rates tell us that it's not that simple. If you really want to get in shape and stay that way, you need to start at the top--with your brain. The latest research in neuroscience shows that the brains of overweight people are different than the brains of lean people--and not in a good way. Yet, you can train your brain to think like those skinnier counterparts--and leverage that brainpower to drop those extra pounds for good. In Train Your Brain to Get Thin, you'll learn how to: Control hunger levels to reach and maintain optimum weight Defeat emotional eating at its core Feed the brain the nutrients it needs for optimal performance Trick the brain into working for, not against, weight loss Get "addicted" to exercise, not food And much, much more! Train Your Brain to Get Thin combines the latest research in both neuroscience and human behavior to give you the brain-changing program you need to get fit, look good, and feel great--for life!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.