- Table View
- List View
Rei Davis is a tough-minded judge who wishes someone could see her softer side. Chris London is a lighthearted matchmaker who wishes someone would take him seriously. When Rei walks into Lunch Meetings--Chris's dating service--and the computer determines that they're a perfect match, sparks fly!
Two months, two weeks and four days ago, Steele woke up alone in a hotel room. All Stone left was a note--and a lot of questions. He's back, and she wants answers--but he wants more. Smart-mouthed Vegas private eye Estella 'Steele' Mezzanotte is used to all kinds of trouble. She's nursing another black eye from her bartending sideline, her mom's dropping hints about nice Italian boys and Midnight Investigation Services is struggling. Otherwise, Steele would never have accepted her current gig--suspected adultery, maybe embezzlement. Possibly murder. Her ex, Cameron Stone, wants to partner. Steele wants to punish him for past misdemeanors. But she's got to trust him or risk facing another side of danger alone. . .
Meghan Foster had always wanted to have a wild, passionate affair, like the ones she fantasized about in her diary. But now she's tired of waiting. Her agenda-to go on a tropical vacation and turn those sensual dreams into reality. And Alex Worth seems to be just the man to help her. He's dark, dangerous and very, very sexy. If only he didn't have an agenda of his own. . . . DEA agent Alex Worth is at the resort on an undercover assignment. Only, he doesn't expect to end up "under the covers" so quickly. From the moment he discovers Meghan's sexy lingerie, red shoes and a diary full of naughty entries in his room, he can't get enough of her. But is Meghan really as innocent as she seems? Because her fantasies-fantasies Alex definitely intends to fulfill-are anything but. . . .
CASE FILE #1: Regina St. Lyon's powers have been waning. Maybe she did betray love, but what else could a duped girl do? At the time, banishing hotter-than-thou Brock Aegis to the Middle Realm seemed like a good idea. But now Brock is back. . . CASE FILE #2: Benedict DeWin is practically wizard royalty -- and as magically gifted as a stale loaf of bread. But then he meets Bryony Flynn, another magical failure -- whose only gift is to make certain things grow. Not that Benedict is complaining. . . CASE FILE #3: Born to a family of seers and shamans, Siobhan Silverhawk has accepted her magicless lifestyle. But when she meets recent widower J. B. Pendleton, Siobhan figures she has magic enough to make a love potion -- which seems to have worked a little too well!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.